The newly appointed Board members are:
* Bradley S. Greenway, Mitchell, S.D.;The reappointed Board members are:
* Dale N. Norton, Bronson, Mich.;
* Lisa D. Colby, Newbury, Mass.
* Eugene C. Nemechek, Springdale, Ark.;Established under the Pork Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information Act of 1985, the Board develops budgets and awards contracts to carry out a coordinated program designed to strengthen the position of pork in the marketplace. USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service oversees the operation of the Board.
* W. Randall Brown, Nevada, Ohio.
The mandatory program is funded by an assessment of 0.40 percent of the market value of all hogs sold in the United States and an equivalent amount on imported hogs, pork and pork products.