Funds from this program can help companies conduct a variety of activities in international markets, including:
• Attend trade fairs and exhibits, including U.S. domestic trade shows with large international attendance
• Offset costs of promotional materials used in connection with a promotion
• Help pay for costs of retail promotions, including fees for chefs, costumes, signs, displays and demonstration staff
• Help cover the cost of seminars, including interpreters, seminar materials, set-up costs/room rental, slides and production
• Translate educational materials such as company brochures and product sheets
• Conduct retail and HRI promotions
USMEF is now accepting applications for its FY11 fiscal year from U.S. companies interested in receiving matching funds to promote their branded U.S. red meat products in international markets.