The Organising Committee of the 5th European Symposium of Porcine Health Management (ESPHM) and the 50th anniversary of the Pig Veterinary Society (PVS) has great pleasure in inviting our colleagues from around the World to join us in Scotland for this prestigious scientific conference.
The UK PVS is the oldest dedicated pig veterinary society in the World, and is collaborating with both the European College and European Association of Porcine Health Management to organise the upcoming meeting in May 2013. This will include
- Keynote speakers, recognised as leading in their relevant fields
- Oral presentations of the latest submitted scientific work
- Clinical Club presentations for the practitioner line
- Commercial Partner and Residents’ presentations on the most recent research areas of interest
- Poster presentations of a wide range of relevant scientific topics
The Symposium will appeal to a wide range of different industry members ranging from those involved in the scientific and veterinary fields of porcine health and management, through to those in the allied genetic and nutritional industries who wish to update themselves with some of the latest developments in the pig world.
Commercial Partner opportunities are currently open for application, with abstract submission and registration opening in October 2012. Further information, along with the confirmed programme and all Symposium related links, can be found at www.esphm2013.org
September 21, 2012 - ESPHM