Provimi América Latina. Brazil
- 1st President of the ABRAVES (Brazilian Association of Swine Veterinarians), 1986
- 2nd President of the ALVEC (Latin American Association of Swine Veterinarians), 1986
- 10th President of the IPVS (International Pig Veterinary Society), 1988
- President of the World Congress on Pigs, 1988, IPVS-Brazil
- 9th President of the ALVEC, 2001.
- 3rd President of the MERCOSUL’s Swine Technicians Association, 2000.
- “Veterinarian of the Year” prize in 2002, awarded in USA at the “Al Leman Conference”.
- “Veterinarian of the Year” prize in 2005, awarded in Brazil at the ABRAVES Congress.
- Consultant at the website www.porkworld.com.br
- Manager at Nutron Alimentos (Brazil), a company specialised in pig nutrition that attends clients with 200,000 sows.
- Consultant for the magazine PORKWORLD (Brazil).
- More than 500 lectures at Congresses held in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, USA, France, Spain and England.
- More than 50 articles published in the most important journals in the world (Pig progress, Industria Porcina, etc.).
- Swine producer, with a farm in Brazil with 325 sows.
Updated CV 17-Jan-2013