The Russian government will maintain the same quota for meat imports in the period 2010-2012

The Russian government will maintain the quotas for importation of meat products for the period from 2010 to 2012, according to a press release from the Presidential Press Service on October 15.
Wednesday 4 November 2009 (8 years 11 months 17 days ago)
Like
The Russian government will maintain the quotas for importation of meat products for the period from 2010 to 2012, according to a press release from the Presidential Press Service on October 15.

The Governmental Commission for the Regulation of Foreign Trade Operations and Customs Affairs of the Russian Federation has decided to distribute 70% of the total quota between private companies, maintaining the same proportion of importations as in 2007-2009, while the remaining 30% will be auctioned.

(Original in Spanish. Read Google translation here).

http://www.icex.es/icex/cda/controller/pageICEX/0,6558,5518394_5519005_6366453_4259633_1,00.html

Swine news

Russia: Positive balance of the agricultural sector in 201607-Jun-2017 1 years 4 months 14 days ago

Article Comments

This area is not intended to be a place to consult authors about their articles, but rather a place for open discussion among pig333.com users.
Leave a new Comment

Access restricted to 333 users. In order to post a comment you must be logged in.

Not a registered user of 333?sign upand access swine prices, the search engine, ...
It is fast and free
Are you registered in 333?LOGINIf you've forgotten your password we'll send it to you here

tags

Swine News

Swine industry news in your email

You are not subscribed to this list

19-Oct-201812-Oct-201805-Oct-201828-Sep-2018

Log in and sign up on the list

Not a registered user of 333?sign upand access swine prices, the search engine, ...
It is fast and free
Are you registered in 333?LOGINIf you've forgotten your password we'll send it to you here