EuroTier 2010 – the exhibition programme at a glance
EuroTier 2010 will once again be the platform for supply and demand for international animal husbandry. It concentrates the complete international spectrum of supplies and services for business farmers in undiluted form. The exhibition programme is divided up into altogether fourteen groups:
* Breeding animals, breeding programmes, trade, reproduction technologyThe exhibitors’ stand displays will be rounded off by an attractive technical programme with information, discussion forums and international conferences on topical issues concerning animal husbandry.
* Farm inputs
* Feed storage, feedstuff production
* Animal housing and shed construction
* Machinery and equipment for animal husbandry and feeding
* Controlled environment and environment technology
* Machinery and equipment for milking and cooling
* Machinery and equipment for dung, solid and liquid manure
* Transport vehicles, transport services
* Processing and marketing
* Equipment, accessories and spare parts
* Management and consultancy services
* Bioenergy and decentral energy supply
bpt-Congress to be held parallel with EuroTier again
Following the successful premiere in 2008, the German Association of Veterinary Practitioners (bpt) will again be organising its annual congress and its special veterinarian exhibition at the Exhibition Grounds in Hannover to partly overlap with EuroTier. This combination provides the veterinarians with major synergies. The congress offers a broad spectrum of lectures and seminars. EuroTier gives them the opportunity to gather information about the latest developments in animal husbandry. In addition the special exhibition “Fachmesse Veterinärmedizin”, an integral part of the bpt Congress, will be showing special offers, for instance for fitting out veterinarian surgeries. The special exhibition also represents a platform for the veterinarians to gather information about prescription medicines for animals. The “International Animal Health Event” organised jointly by DLG and bpt will once again serve as an international meeting place and contact forum for veterinarians from all continents, as well as representing a link between EuroTier and the bpt Congress. Visitors will be able to hear lectures by well-known speakers and enjoy opportunities to establish and develop international contacts.
New: “BioEnergy Decentral” – Decentral energy supply is the market of the future
The key to energy supply in future lies in developing decentral supply grids and using cogeneration of heat and power for efficient provision of heat and electricity to consumers from local sources. That is why DLG as organiser has joined forces with VDMA Power Systems as the association of power plant builders to develop the exhibition consistently. In 2010 “BioEnergy Europe” will become “BioEnergy Decentral”. As the global forum for decentral energy supply, “BioEnergy Decentral” draws together the various segments and market partners of this newly developing market that is already firmly established.