The premier Asian meeting place for professionals working in the world’s livestock industries finished on the 15th of March, and Magapor was there, delighted to belong to the exhibitors list.
VIV Asia hardly needs an introduction, but this Feed to Food hub event from VIV worldwide is held in Thailand’s capital city every two years. Indeed, it was held at its usual home of BITEC.
This year the show has beaten its last edition’s record in the key figures and it is fully demonstrated its aim to be better than ever with every new edition. The 2019 edition in numbers:
- 1,245 exhibitors from 62 countries.
- 83 conference and seminar sessions, with almost 200 speakers.
- More than 50,000 visitors from more than 100 countries.
- 70,000 square metres of exhibiting area.
- It is expected that this year’s event will generate more than 18bn (18,000,000,000) baht’s worth of commercial transactions during the course of the three days.
Magapor team has returned plenty of satisfaction since the stand and products arouse much interest, and want to thank all people that spent five minutes of their time to visit their booth.
16 de marzo de 2019 - Magapor