We offer a job in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
seen 16 times
Pig Nutritionist (Home Based in Vietnam, Thailand or Singapore)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and build business from an existing base with a focus on Vietnam and Thailand. We are looking to recruit a senior professional Nutritionist in a key commercial role within the Asian Speciality Nutrition business, ISN. A high level of autonomy will be granted to the successful candidate who will need to be able to command respect of piers in the animal nutrition sector.
- Working with existing clients in the above countries, to maintain and grow business in premixes, starter-feed, proteins and feed additives through the successful identification of client nutrition needs and commercial requirements.
- To support sales, provide a high level of technical and business support to the customer base. Through a thorough understanding of the business challenges of our clients, deliver bespoke solutions featuring our products and nutrition concepts/expertise.
- Support sales through preparation of technical information, papers and articles for customer marketing communications
- Collection, analysis and reporting of commercial trial data. Play a role as part of the wider Speciality Nutrition and AB Agri technical teams to coordinate and integrate research work.
- New product development and development of technical ideas to add value to wider customer offering.
- Attendance and representation at technical conferences to promote Speciality Nutrition brands and division as a whole and gather commercially useful information.
- Understanding the swine focussed customer and anticipating their needs is crucial. Key stakeholders: Speciality Nutrition Swine technical team, Protein Group technical and commercial teams as well as wider AB Agri technical community.
Skills & Experience:
- Scientific background with a qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in biological/animal science or nutrition, with experience in animal nutrition or production
- Evidence of practical application of technical knowledge in a commercial role
- Capable of being recognised as an ‘industry expert’
- Understanding of the swine industry supply chain and production; the appreciation of the impact of these factors on propositions
- Understanding of the requirements of feed legislation and impact upon products and offerings
- An ability to communicate at both a highly technical level and in producer terms
- Role would involve extensive international travel, across the key Asian countries and the UK
- Location can generally be flexible, with some home or office based time to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained
- Prepared to travel to customers’ and suppliers’ premises and company sites to meetings and to resolve issues in a way that makes best use of time while delivering the customer an impressive service
- Occasional unsocial working hours in emergency situations
Please apply through our Company Website: https://careers.abagri.com/vacancies/111/swine-nutritionist-home-based-in-vietnam-thailand-or-singapore.html
If you have a webpage with more information about the ad, please introduce it here
Advertiser's data information