SMART AGRIFOOD SUMMIT
- Create a meeting point between innovative ideas and funding access.
- Get to know the latest technologies in the Agrifood value chain presented by rapidly growing startups in the new digital economy.
- Promote cooperation among institutions in R+D projects.
- Act as a meeting point for the best European initiatives in the AgTech field.
- Serve as an industry reference and facilitate communication between professionals in the sector.
- Promote innovative entrepreneurship in the Agrifood industryby providing developmental and growth opportunities to TBC´s, startups and spin-offs.
- Agricultural entities developing crops and livestock.
- Industrial sector and food security.
- Companies in the food and agriculture industry that use technology (land management, livestock, agri-industrial, logistics, water management, etc.)
- Agricultural tech companies (remote sensing, Big Data, IoT, cognitive technologies, agri-industry 4.0, drones, etc.)
- Entrepreneurs: TBC’s, Startups and Spin-offs.
- Universities and research organizations.
- Public administrations on an international level.
- Science and technology parks.
- Accelerators and incubators.