My shopping cart
Biodegradable cardboard floor cover for farrowingref: 370434 €+ ivain stock
- + Information
• Lay down one cardboard behind the sow during each farrowing, and if necessary, lay another on each side along the teat line.
• After its usage, the cardboard disintegrates and falls between the grids.
- Receiving the piglets onto a clean and dry surface.
- Absorbs the amniotic liquids and the heat produced from the lamps.
- Prevents "Splay Leg" syndrome
- Prevents exposure to harmful gases from the manure
- Insulation from the cold.
Improved respect for the environment:
- Due to decreased use of water and the absence of chemical disinfectants.
- Due to the use of 100% recycled paper product.
No comments about the product have been published yet. Be the first one to publish one!