- Measuring instruments
- Pest control
- Farm equipment
- Artificial insemination (1)
- Captive bolt gun (4)
- Carcass wagons and containers (13)
- Castration supplies (13)
- Clippers (13)
- Doors and windows (16)
- Dosing pumps (4)
- Drinking bowls (15)
- Ear tags and accessories (25)
- Farrowing barn equipment (8)
- Farrowing supplies (7)
- Feed transport (12)
- Feeders (55)
- Floor slats (18)
- Identification products (27)
- Infrared lamps and protectors (28 2 of.)
- Lighting (7)
- Management (20)
- Manipulable toys - material (14)
- Miscellaneous (6)
- Nipples and accessories (37)
- Prods and sorting panels (12)
- slurry pit (12)
- Tail dockers (9)
- Tools (14)
- Ventilation (2)
- Meat processing
- Artificial insemination
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Veterinary supplies and equipment
- Electric fencing
- Pigs (1)
- Other products
- Swine (29)
100% stainless steel chainmail glove, with 20 cm cuff
Stainless steel chainmail gloves offer a great protection for boning operations, cutting operations with hand knives or motorized knives and scissors.
- Five fingers
- Available with or without cuff
- Stainless steel spring system for closing
- Visual size identification with a colour tag
- Compliant with requirements of the following standards: ISO 13999-1, NF EN 1082-1, NF EN 14328 and NF EN 1811
Patented closing system with an ultraflat stainless steel spring firmly attached to the rings of the chainmail glove. The system makes the closing auto-adjustable, the chainmail glove fits the mophorlogy of the operator. This system also ensures a perfect closing day after day.
The chainmail glove behaves like a knit glove and fits all morphologies. Easy to put on and to take off.
Chainmail gloves are completely closed : there is no slit on the side.
100 % stainless steel chainmail gloves are resistant to cleaning and disinfecting products.
Each chainmail glove has a plate that will allow us to review its background.
Chainmail gloves should be brushed energetically with water at 50°C. Glove should then be rinsed with water at a minimum temperature of 82°C. The disinfection has to be processed with a non-acid product authorized by food hygiene services.