We offer a job in France
seen 19 times
Diagnostic Application and field support manager
LRH Consulting is a human resources consulting firm specializing in recruitment for the life sciences industry.
Our client, a major veterinary diagnostic company, in constant growth and strongly established internationally, is looking for a:
DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATION AND FIELD SUPPORT MANAGER
Attached to the Export Department, you will collaborate with the R&D, Production, Marketing and Sales departments, to develop communication tools for diagnostics products for the livestock, and ensure the success of the product on the market.
Your main missions will be:
- Organizing product launches;
- Analyse the positioning of the product on the market and write the sales pitches;
- Develop marketing / communication supports using data from field studies you will organize;
- Plan marketing events (webinars, newsletter...);
- Conduct benchmarking studies;
- Train sales representatives and distributors on products through seminars;
- Represent the company, its values, its products and services at conferences and professional seminars in France and abroad;
Veterinarian with a PhD, you have a laboratory experience in veterinary studies, of a minimum of one year (internship included). A livestock experience is a real plus for this job.
You have good communication skills and you are recognized for your relational qualities. You are curious, open-minded and you have the ability to adapt to different cultures and working methods.
You speak French and you are available for travel in France and abroad.
This job is based in Montpellier
If you have a webpage with more information about the ad, please introduce it here
Advertiser's data information